Tampa Flash, Flex and AIR Developers Group (TFFADG)
The Tampa Flash, Flex and AIR Developers Group is excited to host their first informal event of 2010. Â Join us on Thursday, January 21st from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at the Taverna Opa Tampa Channelside for an opportunity to chat with other local developers and Adobe employees. Â There will be no slides and no presentations, just an opportunity to learn from Adobe EvangelistsÂ James Ward,Â Christophe Coenraets, and Greg Wilson.
Topics of conversation will include:
- Flex, AIR, LiveCycle Data Services, BlazeDS, ColdFusion and more
- Connecting applications built on the Flash platform (Flex, AIR, etc.) to backend systems such as .NET, Java, PHP, ColdFusion, etc.
- Whatâ€™s new in LiveCycle data services 3.0
- Whatâ€™s new in ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder
- Whatâ€™s coming in Flex 4, AIR 2.0 and Flash Player 10.1
- Everything you wanted to know about Augmented Reality
HD Interactive and Adobe organizedÂ two of these meetings last year, and we are looking forward to this and many more opportunities to collaborate with other local developers this year.